As lockdown restrictions ease, we know young people are facing a range of challenges, so you can be assured that we're still here to support you to cope today and prepare for tomorrow.
Our team of youth support workers and volunteers are still on hand during this challenging time. Our phone lines, live chat and text service are open from 9am-9pm every day.
You can also find a range of advice, tools and resources on our Coronavirus Support Hub.
How we can help
We’re committed to supporting you over the coming months. Whether you're out of school, unemployed, self-employed or need a confidence boost, we offer a range of courses and tailored support to help you take your next step.
Here’s just a few examples of how we could help:
- Discover your leadership potential, enhance your CV and learn how to ace your next job interview.
- Gain an insight into what it’s like to work in a range of industries, gain valuable work experience and make connections with local employers.
- Explore activities where you’ll meet new people, develop your confidence and learn new skills.
- Get support with covering course fees, equipment and travel expenses.
- Receive one-to-one support to discover your strengths and prepare for your next step into work, education or training.
- Learn how to build and maintain your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Receive funding and practical advice to start your own business, with the help of a trained mentor to offer inspiration and guidance.
If you’re an education provider looking for ways to support your students, we’ve designed a variety of programmes with you in mind. Find out more about our support for education providers.